Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Week 29!

Well, I haven't been the best mommy blogger but will be updating more since the swelling in my feet have decided to show up : ) I'll be propping up alot more over the next few weeks! Yes, we are now in the third trimester!  I can't believe it Isaac will be here in just 10 weeks! AHHHH! :) We have yet to start nursery production but thanks to the grandparents crew coming in Friday to paint and get things put together and put up that will finally get done! : )  Will post pictures as soon as well they are done I've already been instructed to stay out while painting  goes on. God has definitely been teaching me to not be so controlling over these last 7 months and that its okay to ask for help.  : ) I'm still learning though.  


Let's see Isaac is now about 3 pounds and around 17 inches is what the baby book says we don't know exact measurements. I do however know, he is an awesome kicker! He loves to get moving right when Matt gets out of bed to go to work in the mornings now around 6:20 a.m. Then he gets extremely active late at night around 8:00 p.m-10:00 p.m.  There's been the occasionally 2:00 a.m. and 4:00 a.m. movements.   He also has learned his daddy's voice he responds to Matt's deep voice he's occasionally punched or kicked at him.  He does however move sometimes when I do read at night. Yes, Isaac and I have story time already together,  maybe not every night but at least a couple of times a week.  


I am beginning to feel the symptoms of the third trimester. Nice lovely Shrek feet that are so swollen no shoes really fit.  Definitely tossing more at night and it takes a little longer to roll over from one side to the other : )  I feel the need to clean constantly.  I haven't had any weird cravings yet.  I do now wake up at 2 or 3 and have to get a Tums for heartburn and indigestion :) So hopefully he will have lots of hair :)  


So that's the update so far. We had a very blessed Christmas enjoying the birth of our Savior.  Spending time with family and just imagining  what it's going to be like next Christmas with Isaac here.  Matt and I thank God everyday for this miracle that will soon make his appearance in this crazy world.  We pray that we will be that Godly influence that he needs and will always know where God takes first place in home.  We are so blessed to have wonderful family and friends who made sure to instill those values in Matthew and I.    We love you and hope you have a very Happy and Blessed New Year!


Love,
The Robinsons

No comments:

Post a Comment