Friday, September 3, 2010

Baby On The Way!

Dear Family and Friends,


We decided that since we have a new addition to our family on the way we would keep you updated with this blog! I'm not making any promises of to how often : ) If you already don't know which I'm pretty sure that Matt and I have shouted it from the roof tops-We're having a Baby! God has blessed us with this amazing miracle!  We have prayed and asked God for His timing and He blessed us with the wonderful news in July. I am now officially 12wks & 6 days ! I can say that it looks like the morning sickness is slowly fading away-thank you Lord!  Matthew has been nothing but wonderful! I feel so truly blessed for God to have placed such a Godly man in my life that takes such good care of us : )  He's going to be an awesome dad! Our precious little bundle is due March 12, 2011. We find out what he/she is in the next month or two. So don't worry we'll be sure to let everyone know!  We have thrown around a few names here and there. If it's a boy (which I have a feeling it is) we like the names Zachary Wayne or Josiah Wayne.  If it's a girl(which I think Matthew is hoping for) we like the names Addison Grace, Phoebe Grace, or Sophie Grace.  Those are just a few but they are at the top of the lists. I'm sure it will change lots more when we find out what we're having. So of course if you have any suggestions for us we'd love to hear them-Aidan our nephew has already named it of course he calls the baby Bingo : )  Then another nickname the baby already has is cuddlebug-thanks to mom. We are so excited about this new chapter in our life and what God has in store. We are excited to share with our family and friends also!  Thank you for all your prayers and ask for continued prayers! 
6wks old -first picture!
Heartbeat 142




10 wks old
Heartbeat 163



No comments:

Post a Comment