Sunday, September 19, 2010

Week 15

We are now 15 weeks and 1 day pregnant!  This week's verse from my book is in 1 Corinthians 10:31-"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." This week's prayer for our baby is this:


Lord, my little one's digestive glands are completely formed now. Oh, how I pray that every organ and gland continues to work perfectly.  I so want my baby to have a healthy body, to eat healthy foods, to use nutrients efficiently, and to smoothly get rid of waste his/her body doesn't need.
Lord, you have provided us with so many delicious natural foods. I thank you for fresh fruits and vegetables, wholesome grains, and refreshing water to quench our thirst.  I pray that our child will take his his/her health seriously, and that he'll be a good steward of the only body he/she will ever have.  Help him to see food as something to be enjoyed, but more importantly, as a source of strength and nourishment. Help him/her to seek out the kinds of food that give him the energy he needs to live up to his/ her fullest potential.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

So, I really think this is a tough one for me because I love to eat, especially junk food.  I have been struggling with weight since my freshman 15 and then more after high school all because I give into to just junk, all the time. I admit, it's been super hard even while I have a precious little one in me to just not even think about what I'm putting in my mouth because, I use the excuse to convince myself well your pregnant and that's what the baby is craving.  So, the goal this week is to walk at least 15 to 30 minutes 5 days this week and to watch my intake of junk this week. I want to be the example I need to be for our baby and it starts now! News this week: We go for our check up Wednesday at 1:10 p.m. hopefully we will be able to schedule our appointment to find out what we're having! Thanks for all the prayers and votes! The boy is winning! (that's my pick is boy)  Matt is still all for girl : )  Hope everyone has a blessed week!

Love,
The Robinsons'

No comments:

Post a Comment